GCSE EXCITEMENT AT SHEFFIELD PARK ACADEMY
/ Categories: News
Joy at Sheffield Park Academy recently as students received their GCSE qualifications. Buoyed by their results, many students at the school are set to join the school’s Sixth Form in September to begin their A Level or vocational studies.
Some of the school’s most notable successes include:
- Ramina, who achieved two grade 9s in biology and chemistry, three grade 8s in physics, maths and French and one grade 7 in geography;
- Yaseen, who achieved two grade 9s in English Language and English Literature and five grade 7s in history, maths, physics, business and chemistry;
- Yusr, who achieved one grade 9 in biology, three grade 8s in French, maths and physics, and one grade 7 in geography;
- Freddie, who achieved six grade 7s;
- Chloe, who achieved three grade 7s in English Literature, English Language and maths and three grade 6s in French, history and sociology.
Congratulating students on their achievements, Roland Freeman, Principal at Sheffield Park Academy, said:
“Very well done to all our Year 11 students receiving their GCSE results today. They have worked incredibly hard to get to this point and have really embodied our school values of ambition, knowledge and determination. The past few years have presented many challenges for our young people – and for young people across the country – however they have continued to show inspiring resilience to their studies and made our school community proud today.
“Thank you in particular to our fantastic staff here at the academy, as well as our parent and carer community, for all the advice and guidance they have provided to our young people. We are very grateful for the ongoing support our families offer.”