All of our students are ambassadors of Sheffield Park Academy, with an external display of professional high standards. Our expectations are that students respect and wear our uniform; this communicates a positive message to our local community.
- Black blazer with academy logo
- Sheffield Park academy tie
- Sheffield Park Academy black trousers
- Sheffield Park Academy black skirt
- Long or short sleeved white shirt (that neatly houses an academy tie)
- White/black socks or black tights
- Plain black leather school shoes – no visible branding, no trainers or pumps.
- Sheffield Park Academy jumper (optional)
Hair must be appropriate for an educational setting. E.g. no extreme hairstyle, no unnatural hair colours, no headbands or accessories.
No extreme make-up including false eyelashes.
No jewellery of any description to be worn. (We do not accept responsibility for jewellery brought into the academy)
Students must wear blazers at all times, except when permission has been given for them to be removed.
- Trainers, boots and pumps
- Leggings, jeans, chino trousers or short / cropped trousers
- 'Hoodies' and tracksuit tops
- Baseball hats/hoods or inappropriate headwear
- Fashion bags - bags for school need to be robust and large enough to fit A4 sized text/exercise books.
- Outdoor coats with inappropriate logo/emblems
Any students not wearing correct academy uniform will be sancationed approparitely as per our behaviour policy.
Pinders Schoolwear operate an online ordering system which can be accessed here.