All of our students are ambassadors of our Academy, with an external display of professional high standards. Our expectations are that students respect and wear our uniform; this communicates a positive message to our local community.
- Hair must be worn in a way that complements the work place.
- No cult or unacceptable fashionable hairstyles are permitted or extreme hairstyle, colours, headbands or accessories that undermine our ethos or discipline of the Academy.
- Obvious make-up is not permitted.
- No jewellery of any description to be worn. (We do not accept responsibility for jewellery brought into the Academy).
- Tattoos are not permitted.
Students must wear blazers at all times, except when permission has been given in the classroom or for them to be removed for games or strenuous exercise in the yard during social times.
All uniform items must be worn professionally.
- Black blazer with Academy logo
- Sheffield Park Academy tie
- Smart black school trousers
- Knee length smart black skirt
- White shirt (that neatly houses an Academy business tie)
- White/black socks or black tights
- Plain black leather school shoes – no visible branding, not trainers or pumps
- Trainers and boots
- 'Hoodies' and tracksuit tops
- Baseball hats/hoods or inappropriate headwear
- ‘Man’/’girlie’ bags - bags for school need to be robust and large enough to fit A4 sized text/exercise books
- Outdoor coats with inappropriate logo/emblems
Pinders Schoolwear operate an online ordering system which can be accessed here.