There’s more to life at Sheffield Park Academy than just getting your qualifications.
We want you to achieve your full potential and flourish both academically and personally. So we encourage you to get involved and complement your academic studies by taking advantage of the many enrichment opportunities that are available. You can choose from over 10 activities as part of the Enrichment Programme. Some activities will support your career or university applications, others will allow you to broaden your horizons; and some may introduce you to a new hobby.
Five reasons to take part in enrichment:
- Impress University Admissions Tutors by demonstrating not only your academic ability but also your social and personal development.
- Stand out from the crowd and enhance your job/apprenticeship applications by showing potential employers that you have developed personal skills such as ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Try something new, learn a skill or develop an existing hobby.
- Get an additional qualification – some enrichment activities like First Aid, and Duke of Edinburgh provide the opportunity to gain a valuable recognised qualification.
- Take a break from your studies to do something different!
What’s on offer:
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Duke of York
- Red Cross
- Toe by Toe
- First Aid
- Student Mentoring with Sheffield University
- Charity Fund Raising
- Work Placements
- Peer Mentoring
- Student Council
- Football team