We Day 2014
We Day is taking the philanthropic world by storm; going global, with events in the United States, Canada and the UK. Over 180,000 young people this year alone will come together in stadium gatherings to take part in an unprecedented educational initiative, which inspires students to get involved in positive social change.
The full line-up for We Day UK included:
· Malala Yousafzai – International education activist and co-founder of Malala Fund
· Jennifer Hudson – Academy® and GRAMMY® award-winning actress and musician and co-founder of the Julian D. King Gift Foundation
· Ellie Goulding – Brit award-winning songstress
· Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore
· Dizzee Rascal – Mercury Music Prize, Ivor Novello and Brit award-winning artist
· MTV hosts Bluey Robinson, Lilah Parsons and Laura Whitmore – Co-hosts for We Day UK
· Sir Richard Branson – Founder of the Virgin Group
· Holly Branson – Free The Children patron and Co-Chair of We Day UK
Plus Diversity who danced and moved too fast for Miss Williams to get a clear snap of them!