The curriculum at Sheffield Park Academy aims to support the highest level of achievement of all students. The academy:
- Teaches a broad and balanced range of subjects including all the key areas of the National Curriculum.
- Pays particular attention to developing the essential skills in English, Mathematics, and Information Technology.
- Prepares every student for life in modern Britain, providing them with the knowledge, skills and confidence to make a positive contribution to society.
- Provides a range of academic and vocational courses from the age of 14 onwards.
- Provides a Key Stage 4 curriculum which offers both academic and vocational opportunities for learning. Students will be able to follow courses that will enable them to go on learning and achieving after 16.
- Maximises the use of Information Technology (ICT) so that students can learn and study outside of the classroom, 24 hours a day.
- Provides each student with a suitable programme of learning and challenge designed to meet individual needs including special educational needs and gifted and talented.
For more information about Sheffield Park Academy’s curriculum offer, please contact Head of School, Mrs C. Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org