The curriculum at Sheffield Park Academy aims to support the highest level of achievement of all students. The academy:
- Teaches a broad and balanced range of subjects including all the key areas of the National Curriculum.
- Pays particular attention to developing the essential skills in English, Mathematics, and Information Technology.
- Prepares every student for life in modern Britain, providing them with the knowledge, skills and confidence to make a positive contribution to society.
- Provides a range of academic and vocational courses from the age of 14 onwards.
- Provides a Key Stage 4 curriculum which offers both academic and vocational opportunities for learning. Students will be able to follow courses that will enable them to go on learning and achieving after 16.
- Maximises the use of Information Technology (ICT) so that students can learn and study outside of the classroom, 24 hours a day.
- Provides each student with a suitable programme of learning and challenge designed to meet individual needs including special educational needs and gifted and talented.
Our Curriculum Offer 2016 / 2017 can be found here.